Updated as of May 2022
1. INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
We collect information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person or entity or device to whom that information pertains (“Information”). Such Information which we collected from a person, includes but not limited to, full name, date of birth, gender, location, photo, last salary amount, education history, work experience history, specification of the device of which the person is using from to access our website and or application (including but not limited to, device type and internet protocol address), any form of identification (including KTP, SIM or Passport) or any other government-issued identification papers, nationality, financial data, and biometric information. In regards to an entity, we will collect this information, including but not limited to, full name of the contact person of the entity, phone number of the contact person of the entity.
The personal information which we collected may be provided by you directly or by other third parties, (in example, when one registers for the application, or when one contacts the customer service). We may collect Information in various forms and purposes, including to the extent permissible under the applicable law.
Information obtained directly from your device
When you register or create an account with us using the Application, you must provide to us Information, such as:
- if you are an individual: full name, mobile phone number, date of birth, gender, location, photo of you, last salary amount, educational history, and working experience history; and
- if you are an entity: the company’s person in charge (Company PIC), mobile phone of Company PIC, company name, company logo, company industry, company description and available job listings.
Information obtained when accessing our Application
Whenever you access our Application, we may collect technical
information from you concerning your usage, such as internet protocol
address (IP address), information of webpages you have visited, time and
duration of every session when you access our Application or other
webpages, type of mobile device that you use to access our Application,
type of browser you use when accessing our webpage, your internet device
identity, mobile advertising ID and other device information.
Information Obtained from third parties
We may also collect Information from third parties, including our
agents, vendors, partners, contractors, and other third parties who
provide services to us, who collect your Information and or perform
functions on our behalf. If you are a Company, we may crawl for
Information regarding you as available in the internet as a public
domain, through the use of software and programs.
In such cases, we will only collect your Information solely for the purpose of which such third parties are engaged or the purposes of our collaboration with such third parties (as it may be permitted to do so).
2. THE USE OF INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT
We may use Information collected for any of the following purposes as well as such other purposes that are permitted by the applicable law (Purposes):
- If you are an End User, we may use your Information for:
- to identify you and to register you as a user of our service, as well as to administer, verify, deactivate and or manage your account;
- to recommend relevant jobs to you as listed under our service;
- to provide companies who we engaged with your data in order to find a match under their job listing;
- to process any feedbacks, grievances and enquiries that we received from you;
- to provide data and analytics in order for us to further improve our service;
- to communicate with you and to send you information in connection with the usage of the Application and our service;
- to personalize, test, maintain and develop our Application to meet your needs and preferences as a user; and
- to maintain, develop, test, enhance and personalize the Application to meet your preferences as a user,
- If you are a Company, we may use your Information for:
- to connect and to recommend you with End Users who are interested to apply for the job listing that you are currently open;
- to share your information, including job listing information, with End User, which will be displayed under our Application.
Whether you are an End User or a Company, we may also use your
Information generally for the following purpose:
- to enable us in complying with our obligations under applicable law;
- to monitor the usage of the Application and to support and improve the efficiency of our Application, Service, and user experience;
- to undertake the following process of our business and Service both to our End User or Company;
- to detect, deter, and investigate any illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent activities under our Application or should it be directed towards our Service; and
- to generate statistical information which will be processed for the purpose of testing, research, analysis and product development.
3. SHARING OF INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We reserve the right to disseminate, disclose, distribute and allow
access to our affiliates and other parties your Information for any of
the following purposes and as far as the applicable law permits:
- where you are an End User, for the purpose of recommending you a job which has been provided by Companies under our Application;
- where you are a Company, for the purpose of recommending candidates which you may be interested in filling in the job listing that you have;
- when instructed, requested, required or authorized by government authorities, for the purpose specified under government policies or any of the applicable law;
- where there is any form of legal proceeding between you and us, or between you and another party, in relation or connection with our service, where such disclosure is for the purpose of such legal proceeding;
- in connection with any merger, acquisition, sales of company’s asset, consolidation, financing and restructuring both in all or of a portion or our business by another company, where such disclosure is for the purpose of such transaction (and even if such transaction does not proceed);
- where we share Information with affiliates, we will do so for the purpose of them helping us to provide the Application, to operate our business (including, where you have subscribed to our mailing list, for direct marketing purposes), or for the purpose of them conducting data processing on our behalf; and
- to third parties (including our agents, vendors, contractors, partners, and other persons or entities who provide services to you or perform functions to you on behalf of us or to support us in providing such Services to you), for or in connection with such purposes of which the third parties are engaged for, for the purpose of performing functions in processing your request and for the purpose of disclosure should we engage in a collaboration with a third party (as the case may be) which may include allowing such third parties to conduct marketing activities with you, such as offering products or services, conducting market research, analysis and product development.
- We will not sell nor lease your Information.
- Before disclosing or sharing such Information to a third party, We will use reasonable efforts to remove any means that might indicate the Information to be associated with You as an individual or entity. This provision does not apply under the case of when an Information shall be shared by the End User to the Company or vice versa.
4. REQUEST AND ACCESS OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may request access to and/or the correction of your Information under our possession and/or control, subject to the applicable law, by contacting us through the following details stated below. We reserve the right to refuse your request to access and/or the correction of your Information, both in part or whole of your information, as permitted under the applicable law.
5. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Information may be retained and held by us for as long as we deemed necessary to fulfill the purpose for which such Information is collected for, or for as long as such retention is required by the applicable law. We may cease to retain and hold your Information, or remove such Information that may be associated with you as an individual or an entity, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose of the collection of such Information is no longer served by the retention of the Information and is no longer necessary both for business and legal purposes.
6. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Your Information is stored at a secure database where we have access
remotely. Such databases may be stored outside the territory and
jurisdiction of the Republic of Indonesia, as we collaborate with third
party data centers in providing space for storage of your information.
transfer of your Information from a database stored in Indonesia to
and/or from outside of Indonesia.
We will provide reasonable care and efforts to ensure that your data is protected and secured, including using all reasonable efforts to ensure that our affiliates, including third-party providers, provide a level of sufficient protection to your Information (more on this under “Security of Your Information”).
7. SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will use reasonable efforts and care to ensure your Information is
secure and protected against all threats, including access, collection
usage or disclosure of your Information by unauthorized parties and
against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, damages and
other similar risks. While we constantly improve our efforts to secure
and protect your information, you acknowledge that transmission of your
Information via the internet is secure, and thus we cannot guarantee the
integrity, security and accuracy of any of your Information which is
transmitted over the internet, including risks of the information will
be intercepted, accessed, disclosed, altered and or destroyed by
unauthorized parties due to factors beyond our control.
Therefore, your role is important in protecting and securing your own Information. You are responsible for keeping your account details and information contained within your account confidential and you must not share such details, including your password, with anyone and you must maintain and fully responsible for the security of your device of which you are using to access our Application and or service.
8. CROSS BORDER DATA TRANSFER
When you are using our Application and services in other countries where
our Application is also accessible (“Designated Country”), we may
transfer your Information from the origin country (“Origin Country”) to
the Designated Country in order to enable and ensure smooth customer
experience when you are using our Application abroad. In such a case, we
will ask for your consent to transfer Your Information from the Origin
Country to the Designated Country in order to ensure compliance to the
applicable laws and regulations.
Your Information may also be stored or processed outside of your country by our personnel who work for us in other countries, or by our third-party service providers, vendors, suppliers, partners, contractors or affiliates.
9. MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
You have the option to opt-in for any of our and our partner’s direct advertising, marketing, and promotional communications to you through several means, including but not limited to the use of push-notifications, messages in the Application, post, telephone call, social media and e-mail (Marketing Materials). In relation to Marketing Materials, you may opt-out from receiving such Marketing Materials at any time by confirming to us through the Application or through our contact. However, should you opt-out from receiving any Marketing Materials, we may still send you non-promotional messages.
10. ANONYMOUS DATA
11. THIRD PARTY RELATIONSHIP AND PLATFORM
- Our Application may use fingerprints and or facial recognition features in your mobile device for authentication purposes. Please note that we do not store such biometric information under our platform. Unless otherwise stated, such biometric information is stored under your mobile device and may also be stored by other parties, such as your device’s manufacturer. In using such a feature, you agree and release us from any indemnity or responsibility under any case of unauthorized access and or loss of such biometric data which is contained under your mobile device.
13. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSENT
- You may withdraw your consent to the usage or disclosure of your Information at any time by notifying us, in writing and at any time through reasonable means and time, using the details of contact stated below. You may also withdraw your consent for us or any of our affiliates to send you certain communication and information, as already mentioned previously. By withdrawing your consent, depending on the nature of which consent you retracted, several of the services provided under this Application may no longer be able to be used by you under our Application. Such withdrawal might also result in termination of your account and contractual relationship with us.
- Upon receipt of such withdrawal notification, we will inform you of the likely consequences of such withdrawal so you could decide if indeed you want to withdraw such consent.
14. HOW TO CONTACT US
Dibuat dengan ❤️ oleh PT Atma Meraki Nusantara